We accept volunteer applications on a rolling basis. These are typically short-term opportunities and are great for an organization to complete on a service day. Depending on the nature of your volunteer work, a background check may be required. There are a variety of roles in which to serve in a volunteer capacity. These roles include but are not limited to:
- Special Events
- Facilities Beautification and Maintenance
If your group or organization is interested in volunteering, please fill out our Group Volunteer Interest Form. If you are an individual interested in volunteering, or if you have questions about volunteering, please contact Kera Cabello.
Internships are formal training experiences, which typically require a longer commitment than volunteering and may be associated with course credit through your college or university. For more information about clinical internships, please contact Dr. Katie Franke. For more information about marketing, development, or business internships, please contact Kera Cabello.
- Social skills groups during the academic year
- Job training during the academic year
- Summer programs
- Supervised applied behavior analysis experiences
- Business and finance in a nonprofit
- Marketing and events
- Fundraising and development
- Practicum placement, internships, and post-doctoral fellowships are available for graduate trainees in psychology.
Apply for an Internship
- Click here to apply for an internship position now!
- One of our team members from the appropriate department will contact you to schedule an interview.
- A background check is required for all interns.