We accept volunteer applications on a rolling basis. These are typically short-term opportunities and are great for an organization to complete on a service day. Depending on the nature of your volunteer work, a background check may be required. There are a variety of roles in which to serve in a volunteer capacity; these roles include but are not limited to:
- Special Events
- Facilities Beautification and Maintenance
If your group or organization is interested in volunteering, please fill out our Group Volunteer Interest Form. If you have any questions, please contact Kelly Hanna.
Internships are formal training experiences, which typically require a longer commitment than volunteering and may be associated with course credit through your college or university. For more information, please contact Kelly Hanna.
- Social skills groups during the academic year
- Summer programs
- Supervised applied behavior analysis experiences
- Business and finance in a non-profit
- Marketing and events
- Practicum placement, internships, and post-doctoral fellowships are available for graduate trainees in psychology.
Apply for an Internship
- Click here to apply for an internship position now!
- One of our team members from the appropriate department will contact you to schedule an interview.
- A background check is required for all interns.