We accept volunteers on a rolling basis. These are typically short-term opportunities and are great for an organization to complete on a service day. Depending on the nature of your volunteer work, a background check may be required. There are a variety of roles in which to serve in a volunteer capacity. These roles may include assisting with special events, facilities beautification and maintenance, and more. If you or your group are interested in volunteering, please contact Kera Cabello.
Internships are formal training experiences that typically require a longer commitment than volunteering and may be associated with course credit through your college or university. A background check is required for all interns.
We are actively seeking students to fill the following internship opportunities:
- Camp Counselor: We are hosting Camp U and Field Day for children with autism and related developmental disabilities the week of July 25th at Camp Cole. Interns will serve as camp counselors throughout the week and receive training in autism and applied behavior analysis.
- Social Skills Groups Leader: Requires at least one semester during the academic year and offers experience facilitating social skills instruction to children and adolescents with social skills deficits, regardless of their diagnosis.
- Psychology Intern
- Supervised applied behavior analysis experiences
- Practicum placement, internships, and post-doctoral fellowships are available for graduate trainees in psychology
- Nonprofit Business Intern
- Nonprofit Finance Intern
- Social Work Intern
- Marketing Intern
- Development Intern
- Please direct questions about clinical internships to Dr. Katie Franke. Please direct questions about marketing, development, business, or finance internships to Kera Cabello.
Click here to complete the internship interest form. A member of our team will review your submission and reach out to you to discuss the next steps!