We accept volunteer applications on a rolling basis. These are typically short-term opportunities and are great for an organization to complete on a service day. Depending on the nature of your volunteer work, a background check may be required. There are a variety of roles in which to serve in a volunteer capacity; these roles include but are not limited to:
- Special Events
- Facilities Beautification and Maintenance
Internships are formal training experiences, which typically require a longer commitment than volunteering and may be associated with course credit through your college or university.
- Social skills groups during the academic year
- Summer programs
- Supervised applied behavior analysis experiences
- Business and finance in a non-profit
- Marketing and events
- Practicum placement, internships, and post-doctoral fellowships are available for graduate trainees in psychology.
Apply for an Internship
- Click here to apply for an internship position now!
- One of our team members from the appropriate department will contact you to schedule an interview.
- A background check is required for all interns.