The Unumb Center highly values research into autism spectrum disorder, applied behavior analysis, and related topics that promote well-being in families affected by autism. Examples of research collaborations with our current staff include:
- A systematic review of preference assessments for edible items in children with food refusal in collaboration with the Pediatric Feeding Disorders Program at the Kennedy Krieger Institute.
- A research project investigating the efficacy of the toddler parenting groups in partnership with Dr. Jessica Bradshaw at the University of South Carolina.
If you are currently conducting research and would like us to consider sharing your study information with our families, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Numerous businesses and organizations have supported The Unumb Center over the years. Below are some of our past and ongoing community partners.
- Capital City Baptist Church
- Central Carolina Community Foundation
- S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Irmo Chapin Recreation Commission
- Leadership Columbia
- SC Department of Disabilities & Special Needs
- St. Paul's Lutheran Church
- USC College of Social Work